Re: [IP] Glucagon and School-long

Ok Sherry, you chose your "friends and classmates" as responsible persons to
care for a serious low, if you couldn't treat it yourself!  Now how would you
feel if they were'nt "reliable" or showed signs of "not" understanding
procedures!!!  This is all we nurse bashing people are trying to say......me
atleast......is that we're depending on the school nurse to be a responsible
adult to care for our children in "situations" where there needed, and excuse
me for saying......but most of them are "dingy" or to busy......they need
more than one in some school offices to be there for EVERY child when needed!
 Maybe someday when you have a child, you'll understand the importance of
someone being responsible for your child when your not there.  It is very
difficult to do.....trust someone other than yourself!  That in itself is a
big problem for me too!  I'm glad you did so well in school with your
care......and i'm just trying to get you to understand some parents point of
view,  as far as school nurses are concerned.  Sorry so long.