[IP] Doctors online who answer questions about Diabetes?

Hello people--I have not been reading mail for some time now due to a very
hectic schedule.  I hope everyone is relatively well.  Here is my question:
What are some sites online that have a MD available to answer questions about
Diabetes?  This would not just be for pumpers but for anyone with diabetes.
I was talking to an endocrinologist at a party and he was interested in
directing his patients to something online.  I think this is a very good idea
and will probably save him some unnecessary phone calls (lol).

If you can help me out here, I would appreciate it.  I believe I asked a
question at the John Hopkins site once, but never got a reply.  I need a
place that you know is responsive.  Thanks.