> Ok here is an idea.  You will have to do some searching to see if it
> fits your case.  I currently have BCBS of MA and online they post
> their pump policy. (http://www.bcbsma.com/hresource/fs332.htm)

I read through the so-called policy statement and it is full of myths
about who is suitable for pump therapy. I particularly like the one
QUOTE - not suitable

     Patients who have a tendency for hypoglycemia, or who are unable
     to detect hypoglycemia, since pump therapy increases risk for
     hypoglycemic events,

and the one about pregnancy

     Patients who attempting to conceive, or are pregnant.......
     .......increased risk for miscarriage.

Gee, talk about stone age mentality, what have they been smoking??