Re: [IP] Re: What am I doing wrong?

You aren't doing anything wrong. I sense from your note you are overwhelmed
with alot of stressors right now and the pump and infusion set frustrations
are just adding to this.
There was a time when I first went on the pump that I was also told I had
some other health problems. I was so frustrated because I had too much to
deal with. I even think one day I wrote to this list here that I was ready
to throw it all (pump) the window.
So...I took a pump break..re-evaluted my infusion set ups and took a pump
break for an hour.
I called my CDE and went back through education and sat there and cried.
and then went back to pumping..and things settled down. I think we all go
through these times.
And since we have a chronic disease it is really easy to get discouraged
when other things are going on.
Try to take one thing at a time and one day at a time..look at your
options. If pumping right now isn't the best for you..well then stop
pumping and go back to MDI. I bet you will be back to pumping. Call your
pump supplier and ask for samples of other infusion sets and try them out
til you find one that suits you:) And try to find a support group and take
the time for your life. This isn't a dress rehearsal..This is life..time to
enjoy it..and enjoying life is not being selfish.
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and above all
take GOOD care of you ok?
Ginny who cannot find her IC today:(
Aol instant chat riverbijou
ICQ #48743830