Re: [IP] record keeping

On  8 Sep 99 at 14:08, Ruth Schneider wrote:

> can we lose these big, record keeping sheets someday and return to our nice,
> little log books that we had for MDI?

I'm using a handheld computer to keep my records on.  There are other log books
out there and I think one of them is called "my other checkbook".  I've seen
other pump users with them - they are the same size as a checkbook.  You can
also "roll your own" by determining what information you want to keep and
making up a form on a word processor...  There are lots of options so let your
creativity run and see what you come up with.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.