Re: [IP] Re: schools against kids

In a message dated 9/8/99 9:02:21 AM EST, email @ redacted writes:

 > You mean, it is not the norm - as in California schools - that there is
 > basically no school nurse?  Only 1/2 day, once a week?
 In most schools in Kentucky there is no school nurse. >>
 Then I guess I'll stay right here in NY . My middle school (600+ students)
has 1 full time RN and 1 part time RN. My high school has 2 fulltime RN's.
(now I'd be happy if they'd act like they give a shit about the kids)
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers in 2 different schools , of course