Re: [IP] 504 help

In a message dated 9/7/99 6:27:26 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<<   I also need to remember to add in
 the plan that he is not to exercise with a bg below 70, as he called home
 and was 29 today, and still went to gym class.  Silly me I though they
 understood what all was involved!!!  I guess I must be very explicit.
 Holly >>
 Shame on you!! You silly person. You thought the school nurses would know
enough not to let him go to gym, good luck.
  My daughters new school nurses (new school ,not new nurses) asked if
Jessica could please leave her insulin pump home and just take shots during
There may be some good school nurses out there but I've only met one--and she
retired! Good luck Holly.
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers