Re: [IP] 2:30am test

   In contrast to Michael's routine, we NEVER check Melissa in the middle of
the night, unless we're doing a basal fast. Yet another example of the Ip-ers
"motto- YMMV - your mileage may vary!" However, I do know of another family
with an extremely athletic teenaged daughter & that mom also checks her
daughter every night at 3:00 am. Since very intense sports can cause delayed
lows, I might feel differently if Melissa were as active as Lily and this
other teen - but she's not.......and so far, she does awaken when she's low &
now that her basals have been re-adjusted, even that has happened with far
less frequency.

Regards, Renee