[IP] Regarding those Breakfast Highs

Dear Robin and All:  I just picked up a book named The Glucose Revolution by
Jennie Brand-Miller,Thomas M.S. Wolever, Stephen Colagiuri, and Kaye
Foster-Powell,  that states on the cover it's "the authoritative guide to the
glycemic index".

I've just started reading it.  It goes into great detail on the subject and
in the back of the book lists about 300 foods and their glycemic index #, fat
grams and CHO.  One person endorsing the book is John Walsh (Pumping Insulin)
- so thought I'd give it a go.

Though y'all might be interested.  Love ya, Joanne Mc