[IP] Pacificare Insurance

Hi.....I was wondering with all this talk about insurance companies....I am
hopefully going to be allowed to start the pump soon......however, most of
the letters I have been reading are Blue Cross/Blue Shield.....my employment
has a horrible HMO...Pacificare.....who won't even pay for more then one box
of strips a month......has anyone dealt with them as far as getting
authorization and covering the pump and supplies??....and if this involves
the negative experience I am anticipating....any suggestions or helpful hints
in dealing with them would be MUCH appreciated....I am still quite the novice
at all this stuff.....but everyone here is so good at teaching and helping
with everything....I just wanted to say THANK you to everyone..;-)
.....Eileen...