Re: [IP] comparison questions

In a message dated 9/8/99 8:53:40 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< MiniMed users often comment on their running out of insulin
 unexpectedly, because that machine does not produce the
 electronic display-screen readout of 194.8 units remaining
 Disetronic (mine at this moment) does. They have to open
 the door on the back to look at the syringe (reservoir,
 excuse me) to estimate whether there is enough remaining
 for whatever time they plan to be away from home...
 Has any MiniMed user ever broken that door? >>

I don't know about other MM users, but I can eyeball the reservoir through
the clear window on the door to see how much insulin is remaining. I put my
reservoir in so that the 20-unit lines are showing. The only time I have to
open the door is when I'm changing reservoirs.