[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] very upset- help-long

  I guess this is the social worker in me speaking.  I do think it would
be a good idea to voice your concerns to social services at the
hospital.  I don't know where you live but in  my state an adult can
receive ongoing social services to assist with issues of neglect such as
Ron is suffering.  If Ron is considered competent by the state ,he can
agree for the outside help.  Maybe at the very least they can send
someone to his home to help assure that he is taking medications as
needed and eating appropriately. It sounds like he is able to function
to a point independently but just needs supportive living. Sheila

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
GIVE to Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml