Re: [IP] Record Keeping

  We have done the same -- keep very detailed records of Amy's basal rates,
bolus, exactly what she eats, exercise, stress, etc. We did this post pump
start-up for about 1 year. Then at her 1 year appt., when the Dr. asked her
what she dislikes about pumping, the only thing she could think of was the
record keeping -- a constant battle in our home. So, he said she could quit
doing detail records, just keep track of her bgs and bolus. She is now using
the Accu-chek Complete, and she stores her basal rates, bgs, bolus, events
(exercise, meal, stress, illness, etc) all in the meter. If anything unusual
happens, like a set falls out or something, I will record that on a separate
sheet of paper, and hope I don't lose it! lol