RE: [IP] Insurance-Blue Cross/Blue Shield

Blue Cross - or any coverage - varies depending upon what has been
negotiated into your plan.  I however had excellent response from South
Dakota Blue Cross.  My pump was fully covered as durable medical
equipment.  The only thing that wasn't covered I considered to be a
coding error by my doc and his CDE -- much of their time while I was in
patient (another discussion, but it was their preference, and was
covered up to my 80% deductible) was listed as diabetic education and
training.  As of July 1 of this year that would also have been covered
by Blue Cross.
Take care,