[IP] Record keeping

Michael told me about the sample logs, see Insulin Pumpers page for examples.
 But I made my own, on "word" using "tables" and shortened night time hours
to just 1 column between midnight and 7am (across).  Up and down just: the
hour, bg, correction, carbs, bolas, basal, site change.  I copied back to
back, stapled in middle, covered with cut up manila folder.  Made about 10,
which should last forever.  Are pretty small, about 5 x 7".  Once the master
is done, you've always got it.  Holly