Re: [IP] Re: Yippee, my ins pays for pump

hi mimi -

our insurance paid 8o% of my pump too - and minimed was very accomodating
with the 20% remainder; offered us a payment plan, or the option of cash or
using a credit card.

i've only been pumping for a month, and am very comfortable with it.      i
was also SO ready!!      had severe lows requiring glucagon or the paramedics
so often it wasn't funny.      in fact the last time they were here, i was
still waiting to hear to see if our insurance would cover it, and they said
"when are you going on the pump?????"

let us know how you're doing with it; this is an awesome place for questions
or concerns!