Re: [IP] Weary and Confused

It sounds like it your CDE has things right and that your instincts were
correct (never doubt your instincts when it comes to your children) and
that maybe the endo doesn't understand the freedom the pump brings. Is
there another endo you can go to for another opinion?
I would really ask your current endo just what you asked us "If we get no
flexability on the pump then why are we on it?"  See what the response
is..then you will know what to do.
Keep us posted and keep writing on here..we are here to help.
Take care and keep up the good work with your son!  He will be ok..just
make the adjustments and test..it will be ok:)
email @ redacted
aol instant chat ID riverbijou
ICQ 48743830