Re: [IP] Insurance-Blue Cross/Blue Shield

Not Great!  Make sure you get whatever they say in writing.  Have the pump
company call them too so they say the same thing to both of you.  If I hadn't
done that I would have ended up turning my pump in.  They first said they would
pay to both me and D.  Then they decided not too because D was out of network and
I didn't get pre authorization.  I went to the Insurance Commissioner and thanks
to D's documentation and a letter BC/BS sent they were forced to pay.  Bottom
line, document document document!

Good Luck,
Fran