Re: [IP] RE: batteries, when to change

For what it's worth, I normally change batteries every 6 weeks, but my Rite
Aid does not always have them when I show up.  So, for me I buy the
batteries at 6 weeks, but it's usually a little longer before I get the
message of low battery.  I change them right away, because the inconvenience
and the consequences of that beeping (followed by the wailing - like those
British air raid sirens during WW2) is too disruptive at work, and too
nerve-wracking at home.  $2.99 per battery = less than $10.00 - Is there a
better deal anywhere?  Just my 2 cents worth.