[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Want Glucagon -- get a 504

If you want the schools to train staff to inject glucagon then have a 504
plan and put it in there.  If they say it is illegal, make them prove it.
You can have standing Dr.s orders and good Sam laws will cover others.

Curtis Lomax

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
GIVE to Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml