[IP] SofSet Micro Test

I received this announcement from the MM web master.

If you would like a sample, send mail to

"Jack Joy" <email @ redacted>
Subject: SofSet Micro Test

Date:          Wed, 08 Sep 1999 13:58:36 -0700
Subject:       SofSet Micro

Yesterday the FDA cleared the new, shorter SofSet Micro for sale.
MiniMed is going to be sending out samples for testing over the next
two or three weeks.  If you all would let the word out on that, and
ask those who are interested to send me an email with their name,
address, and telephone number, and with "SofSet Micro Test" in the
subject field, I'll pass their requests on to the product manager.  I
can't guarantee that everyone will get samples, but I believe MM wants
to do a large, quick test.