Re: [IP] Regarding those breakfast highs

> Thank You everyone for your ideas and support.  Jordin's numbers did
> improve slightly with a square wave.  But I think it has to do more
> with the cereal she is eating.  She usually has a high sugar one but
> we match the carbs, I guess it has a high glycemic index.  Anyway,
>  Can anyone
> recommend a book that has glycemic index references?

see the LINKS page

Rick Mendosa's web site has a huge list of glycemic indices

On-line Resources for Diabetes Rick Mendosa's REALLY GOOD list of
          Glycemic Index Ranking of foods based on their immediate
          effect on blood glucose (bG or blood sugar) levels. Glycemic
          Index Lists There are two listings of the Glycemic Index
          below. The first is based on food categories subdivided into
          specific foods. The second list is ordered by the GI.