Re: [IP] Insurance-Blue Cross/Blue Shield

In a message dated 9/8/99 7:44:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  am considering pump therapy and would like to know anyone's experiences
 with Blue Cross/Blue Shield as their insurance company.  How easy are they
 work with in going on the pump?
My understanding is there are many parts to BC/BS we have the HMO of NV.  I
have never had a problem getting any supplies.  The pump was covered 100% and
I have even ordered the IV prep and the batteries without any difficulty.
Recently we went on a trip to San Diego and I had a problem with the two
syringes that I brought.  I had to get new ones and found that the global
network told me where to go.  I purchased them and then sent in the receipt
for reimbursement.  Still waiting for that and it is two months but if you
don't have to put any money out of your pocket, you seem to do better with