Re: [IP] Regarding those breakfast highs

"Pumping Insulin"  by John Walsh lists some foods with high indexes.  I
would venture to say that almost all the popular kids' cereals with sugars
over 8 or 9 would be high on the glycemic index.  where you can help is by
adding some other high fiber to her meal.

we find that  granola works well because the kids like it and it has high
fiber...which seems to slow down the rise in blood sugar levels.

we let her have the nasty kind on weekends when we can monitor shortly after