[IP] College Research Paper, Thanks!

Hi Everyone!
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their help with my college research
paper for my class Emotional Development.  I have received a number of
    I failed to mention when I put up my post asking for help, that I myself
am a diabetic and have been the past 11yrs.  I was diagnosed two days after
my 10th birthday.  Though I was upset and scared I knew a lot about the
disease.  My oldest sister Michelle who is 10 yrs older than me had already
had diabetes for 13yrs.  I would always watch her give her injections and see
what she had to do that came along with taking care of herself and her
diabetes.  I also have another sister Heather who is 3yrs older than me and
was diagnosed five years and one week after me.  So I had a lot of support
behind me and was giving it out as well.  I also have an older brother who is
29yrs old now and has been getting tested.  The doctors have predicted that
he will be diagnosed within 5yrs, but so far he is okay.
    Through my teenage yrs I did rebel and did not take care of myself all
that well.  I do regret it now looking back to that time in my life.  Now I
am much more aware of the effects diabetes can have on my body.  To get in
better control I started using the Minimed 507C insulin pump about 6 months
ago.  I am such better control now and feel I have so much more freedom with
    If anyone else would like to share their stories on how they felt when
they were first diagnosed and at what age you were, I would love to hear from
you.  I will be using all this data in my paper near the end of the semester.
    You can e-mail me privately at email @ redacted
Thanks again for all your help!   Kerri