Re: [IP] night time highs/basals

I think we are in the same boat so to speak. every time I think I have Eve
figured out and than something happens. For now I will except some higher
numbers in the a.m. When she is high at midnight we would bolus her down and
she would be just as high in the morning. Would test every two hours. We did
this many times and every time the numbers would be different through the
night. Sometimes she would stay even, sometimes she would drop and rise.
Decide that we would increase her basal rate by .2  at 5a.m. to 7a.m.(wake
up time). We did this last night, I got up at 6 this morning to check her
and she was 111, unreal, and happy. At 7 she was 105. Will try this tomorrow
and  see if it works again. When  Eve has been on overnights I felt it was
ok to run her a little high.
Good luck,

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99