[IP] Regarding those breakfast highs

Thank You everyone for your ideas and support.  Jordin's numbers did improve
slightly with a square wave.  But I think it has to do more with the cereal
she is eating.  She usually has a high sugar one but we match the carbs, I
guess it has a high glycemic index.  Anyway, yesterday she had a bagel and
milk (I backed off 2 units of her bolus) and she went to 27 (yeah 27!!!)
before lunch.  Thankfully our school nurses handled it all superbly.  Today
same breakfast and I went down another unit and she was 190 two hours post.
I guess we're going to have to re-evaluate her am meals.  Can anyone
recommend a book that has glycemic index references?  I think I remember
someone saying the "Pocket Pancreas" does, is this true?  Once again,
thanks     Robin