Re: [IP] IP softsets not so soft

Bob Blakely wrote:
>  My
> body just reacts badly to plastics penetrating the skin.

If you use Humalog, you might want to try a simple experiment to see
if the problem is caused by sensitivity to the insulin or if it is to
the set itself. Switch to regular or Velosulin for a week or two and
see if the site irritation goes away. I know this is a bit
inconvenient, but it would provide a definitive answer to the
question. My daughter did this a couple of years ago, and lo and
behold, the site problems vanished. She subsequently started using an
insulin mix with very satisfactory results.