Re: [IP] Insurance-Blue Cross/Blue Shield

Jamie,

Which state?  The policy administrators vary by area.
I will shortly be on BC/BS of Indiana, but don't know
which plan yet.  I should find out fairly quickly how
coverage is supposed to work...I'm one of those pesky
individuals who likes all the details and harasses the
insurance company until I find someone who can tell me
or they assign a case manager to facilitate my case!

Suzanna