Re: [IP] Schools against kids/only pumper in school dist.

I checked with  the EMT's in the city that Eve goes to school in and they
can give glucagon to her, they even carry it in the ambulance. If the fire
department arrives first (which they won't) they can not give glucagon. In
the city I live in the fire department paramedics can't  give injections,
but could tell me how to do it.

In my last e-mail I meant to write EMT instead of paramedics.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99