[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] 504 help

Ask the school's 504 officer for a copy of your rights and file a complaint
with the appropriate agency for your state/region.  There will be an
In my state, schools do not want the Feds on their backs.  Your state
should also have
a 504 officer.


>I'm off to meet with my son's middle school team.  I have tried without
>success, including typing a handout and personally putting it in each
>teacher's mailbox, to get the teachers to cooperate.  They either don't read
>or say they never got the handout.  He's still being sent ALONE to the health
>room with lows.  very frustrating.  I think I'll hand out my law firm
>business card at the meeting.  Maybe that will get their attention?  :-)
>for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
>GIVE to Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
GIVE to Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml