Re: [IP] Schools against kids/

My understanding is that the health aid can't give any kind of
injections(including insulin) b/c she is not a nurse. My understanding is
there is a teacher that is a nurse that works with the physically
handicapped in the school and could give glucagon. IF she were not available
they  would call the nurse at the jr hi. Hopefully, they will  call 911
first (I think the paramedics would beat the nurse from the jr hi).
Hopefully, Eve will never need glucagon.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99