Re: [IP] 504 help

I'm off to meet with my son's middle school team.  I have tried without
success, including typing a handout and personally putting it in each
teacher's mailbox, to get the teachers to cooperate.  They either don't read
or say they never got the handout.  He's still being sent ALONE to the health
room with lows.  very frustrating.  I think I'll hand out my law firm
business card at the meeting.  Maybe that will get their attention?  :-)