Re: [IP] night time highs/basals

> I guess my question is this.
> when I have done all of the adjusting that I can do ...is there ever
> a time when we should just ignore some of those highs and just hope
> for the best in the am?
> will this nightime testing not end until puberty is over?
> frustrated in CA
> ruth

It is an individual thing. Ever since Lily was dx'd, I have checked
her at 2:30. She expects it now. A few time a year she is low. Once
she was in the middle of a seizure. Many times she is a bit high and
does a bolus. It gives both of us peace of mind and her a margin of
error is much larger because of the check.