[IP] IP softsets not so soft

    Hi my name is Julie I have been diabetic for 18 years and on the MM pump
506 for 10 yrs .. lately I am having a big problem with my softset .. I tend
to perspire a lot and because of this my site get loose and either falls out
or moves to cause redness and sometimes infection also my soft sets have been
leaking .. I have called MM and told then how upset I am with this because
this is the third time in a row they have had to replace them... I am
thankful that they are replacing then for me but I am changing my site like
every day if I wanted to do that I would have stayed on shots ... so I guess
my question is how do I get the site to stay put .. and has anyone else
experience leaking of the site :-) thanks Julie