Re: [IP] night time highs/basals

I'm not a 10 year old but I had problems with my blood sugars between 12 am
and 8 am .  I was waking up around 3 or 4 am feeling high.  For a while I
just took a couple of units to bring me back down but I would still be
running high when I woke up to go to class sometimes( around 9 am average
time of waking up)  What I ended up doing was waking myself up at about 3:30
am and testing for about 2 weeks.  From this info I made adjustments to my
basals.  It may also be a hormone thing going on.  I had several parents at
the camp I worked at that sometimes for no reason their kids sugars would
shoot up  and all they  could come up with was hormones.  Hope you can figure
this out soon.  Good luck.

         Cheri :)