Subject: Re: [IP] Question-pump for kids

I think the biggest obstacle for pumps for kids of any age is
endocrinologists!  Bless the ones that are pro-pump, they are exempt.  After
you overcome all the old -fashioned notions and mis-information, then the
only obstacles I can see are the ones of the kid not wanting the pump.  If
you won't check your sugar, won't count carbs, won't bolus, won't change
sites, then, obviously, you shouldn't have a pump.   IMHO, pumps ought to be
the FIRST choice for kids with diabetes.

Nancy Morgan