Re: [IP] Re: schools against kids

No, it's not the norm not to have a full time nurse in NJ, actually she has
so many students to take care of , she could use a partner.  I just found out
the new count on students in Matt's elementary school is 1,187!  He is the
only one with D. Doesn't this go against statistics?  I'm not "angry" there
aren't any more children in the school with D, just surprised, that with that
many kids, there is only one. I surely wouldn't want any other kid to be
diagnosed with this.