[IP] 504 help

We are meeting with the 504 committee tomorrow, and we would like some ideas
from others as to what they have included.  I realize this subject has been
discussed before, but I need a refresher.  I also need to remember to add in
the plan that he is not to exercise with a bg below 70, as he called home
and was 29 today, and still went to gym class.  Silly me I though they
understood what all was involved!!!  I guess I must be very explicit.