Re: [IP] More Questions-pump for kids

Ginny, I'm told that when you get into the 20s with b/s you are likely to
have a seizure.  My son had one early in the morning about the time he was to
get up, so we hadn't tested yet and didn't know what his b/s was.  Didn't see
the seizure either (he was in bed) but were alerted to it because we heard a
crash - him falling out of bed.  He also lost bowel and bladder control and
was basically unconcious.