Re: [IP] batteries, warnings, and $$$$$

Dear List -

I just got my pump  in January of this year.  I got it on a Saturday, and
the next day the pump told me (while I was trying to program it) that the
batteries were low!  So, off i went to my local drug store, book in hand -
lo and behold, the local Rite Aid had the batteries!  3- # number 357's!
What a relief - and every 6 weeks since then, have to change the batteries,
but only 2.99 each.  Easy and predictable!  mark it on your calendar - am
due again to change soon, and already have my batteries.  (Hi Kim!)
You just have to plan a little, like your meals.  Hope this helps!