Re: [IP] batteries and $$$$$-- and proper storage

In a message dated 9/7/99 11:19:33 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<The ones from MM are more likely to last the full 2-3 months between
changes. The storage and transport conditions are what screws them
up, kinda like insulin. >>

I have twice now tried to use batteries that had been kept in my purse for a
couple of months.  Both sets were the batteries that I had taken out of the
pump before mailing it back to Minimed, and were working fine when I put them
in my purse.  Neither worked at all when I needed them.  So I no longer am
carrying them around -- have others had this experience?

Apologies to all for my earlier personal message that was posted to the list

Linda Zottoli