Re: [IP] Supplies

Greetings Roz-
Don't know why but my email to you keeps coming back so I thought I'd try just responding to an old letter.  The box arrived and I must say I was impressed - so many things to try!  Plus, that gorgeous soap.  I hope you know that if it weren't for you and people like you on this list, I would have to give up my pump for the time being, and although it's true I've got a ways to go before I can get any kind of medical financial aid-  I'm beginning to feel more hopeful of actually making it.  It is truly a blessing to have friends such as you, who reach out to others sight unseen.  I cannot help but think how painful this world would be if it weren't for others to 'grease the wheels' when we get stuck.

Well, I'm off to the gym (the Y gave me a scholarship!) ,.  The soap, I absolutely love it.  It's perfect for me as anyone who knows me would tell you.

Thanks.  Gracias. Merci -   a world of thanks.