Re: [IP] batteries, warnings, and $$$$$

MM sent us a supply of batteries with the pump...I think about 12.  so we
went ahead and ordered more from them so that we could have extras in my
purse, in the classroom and god...I hope I didn't put them in the car!

so michael is saying that storage could be a problem with the ones from the
local stores.

the 357 is a pretty common battery for photo use.  I would think the
turnaround would be ok in a large city walmart/target/walgreen's.

let's duke this one out.