Re: [IP] Re: refrigerated glucagon

Well, I no longer use glucagon.  The last time I did
was when I still lived at home, pre-pump, and it made
me violently ill.  (I do the same thing with some
types of anti-nausea meds)  Since then my doctor has
suggested I avoid it.  Of course I also currently live
alone (not counting my cat) and glucagon isn't a
self-use drug!  :}

--- Joanne Spotten <email @ redacted> wrote:
> email @ redacted wrote:
> >
> > I have never used glucagon, and do not now even
> have it in the house.
> > snip
> > With my own circumstances revealed, I wonder,
> which pumpers used glucagon?
> > What were the circumstances?

Do You Yahoo!?