[IP] battery warning

I know that we're supposed to get a LO BATTERY alert when the batteries are
down to 10%.  Some people have asked how quickly they need to change them at
this point.  Here's my story...
Went to take a short nap, batteries fine.
Woke up 1 hour later with LO BATTERY warning on screen (slept thru warning
immediately went to have lunch and bolused 3 units for pending food.
As soon as the bolus was completed, got a NO POWER alarm.
Hence, my batteries completely croaked in less than 1.5 hours.
Do not take the LO BATTERY alert for granted.  Keep extra batteries with you
at all times.
Vicki McDonald