[IP] Barb,sils

I loved the blow by blow sil insert.  I learned something new!  Smoothing the
emla after tegaderm is put on, less messy.  Can't believe I didn't think of
that - or, our trainer.  Also, I haven't taken front cover of tape off first,
been doing it after insert.  I'll try it your way.  Thanks again.  Holly.
(oh, I still can't believe insulin stays "fresh" after a whole week of body