[IPn] Please help support Insulin Pumpers

Dear Insulin Pumpers list members,

The IP lists and web site were formed just two years ago. In that time,
we have grown  from a membership of 12 to over 1600.  Such rapid
growth doesn't occur without some growing pains, however. IP is in
desperate need of financial support.  We are trying to raise money
from corporate sponsorship, but individual contributions would help

Currently, money spent annually on expenses that bring you the
Insulin Pumpers web site and mail lists total about $20,000. This
money goes to purchase internet access, pay rent for a small office,
utilities, postage , and maintenance on the computer hardware that
supports the web site and mail traffic.  Up to this point, this has
all been supplied by me. I have a wife and 5 kids and this is a bit
of a burden for me. I would like to raise enough money to meet these
basic expenses without dipping into my family's pocket. These
expenses do not include any salaries; the admins and site
developers are all volunteers, who gladly donate their time to
support the lists.  Donations to Insulin Pumpers are fully TAX
DEDUCTIBLE!  Your contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Insulin Pumpers is organized under California Nonprofit Public Benefit
     Corporation Law exclusively for charitable and educational
     purposes and is a tax exempt publicly supported organization as
     described under Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Internal
     Revenue Code. Insulin Pumpers qualifies for the maximum
     contribution deduction allowed under United States revenue

Insulin Pumpers:
   federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722
   IRS exemption letter number is DLN: 7053310019008 dated Jan 4, 99

You may donate to Insulin Pumpers by credit card or check (please
don't send cash). Just visit the web site and click on:
"Donate to Insulin Pumpers" or use the hyperlink below.

If you wish to mail a donation, the address for donations is on the
web site or you can send a check to:

Insulin Pumper
974 Commercial Street
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Also, if any of you have experience with fund-raising or
grant-writing, Insulin Pumpers could really use your help.  Please
contact me privately.

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers