Re: [IP] Re: refrigerated glucagon

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have never used glucagon, and do not now even have it in the house.

> snip

> With my own circumstances revealed, I wonder, which pumpers used glucagon?
> What were the circumstances?

I haven't used glucagon but my endo wants all on insulin to have it and
you can't start the pump without having it at home, which makes sense
given the increased possibility of hypos when starting.  The local fire
department paramedics even know to ask if a pumper just started using
the pump because of the increased likelihood of lows and highs when