re: [IP] First annual pump reunion

I have another suggestion.  Anyone want to come to the Diabetes Research
Institute's  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org/html/world_of_hope.htm">World of
Hope</A> conference in Miami, October 15-17, 1999 , where you can meet and
talk with the researchers and tour the facility and see where the human
trials for islet transplantation will soon take place?  There's still room.
What a glorious place for us to meet, on the beaches of S. Florida before the
winter sets in.  And what better topic to discuss at roundtable discussions
with our IP friends and family  - than the cure for diabetes?  Come one come